Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Lady Dye's 2011 Signature Valentine's Day Card!

Premiering, My Lady Dye’s 2011 signature design for Valentine’s Day! This fun, shabby, and chic holiday card was specially designed for Valentine’s Day!  Cards are a great way to celebrate & keep in touch with friends, family, and loved ones!  Today, many people forget to remember the importance of that old saying, "It's the thought that counts!" And with a simple holiday card or greeting card, you can put that smile on your best friend's face. A card is also a true keepsake that many will add to their scrapbooks and photo albums!  It's just not the same when you get a greeting card via email or a personal message on Facebook saying "Happy Valentine's Day!"  It's nice to be able to keep in touch with others with a simple card, just as our grandparents did years ago!

With that said, I'd like to introduce you to my first holiday card design! There will be many more to come, as for every year, for every holiday, I will design a signature card!

The design is fun and fresh with layers of scrolls and chandeliers! The overlapping graphics give it a vintage feel and the cute floating hearts fill the background! This card is guaranteed to make your loved one smile and make their heart skip a beat!
Details:
Card sized 4 1/4” x 5 1/2”
Single-sided print (blank on backside)
Paper - 100 lb smooth matte cardstock (white or ivory)
Layers - None
Matte finish envelope (white or ivory)
*Colored envelopes available for additional cost. Cost based on quantity ordered (matte or metallic finishes)
*Custom matching address labels, envelope sticker seals, and envelope liners are available for additional charge. Please contact me for pricing.
*Text options: "Be My Valentine!", "Happy Valentine's Day!", "With Love, Your Valentine!"

Price is $1.30 each (1 card and 1 white matte envelope). There is a minimum order of 4 cards.
Shop now at My Lady Dye!

This Valentine's Day card will be featured in the February sample box of My Dream Sample Box! This box is themed "Be My Valentine!" with colors in red, pink, and white.  Each month there is a new sample box with a new theme,so when you purchase a box you will get tons of great handcrafted samples, all from different designers! Next month for the March sample box, the theme is "Party Favors"!

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented and I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Glad you enjoyed my blog! Follow my work on facebook! See you again soon!

Popular Posts

Inspiration Board Designed By My Lady Dye

How Peachy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...