Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Featuring My Lady Dye! Read All About It!

My Lady Dye is currently featured in the July 2010 summer issue of Romantic Country Magazine. Country Decorating Ideas #112 "Style For Less!". Article is in the "People & Places" section on page 24 and titled "To Have & To Hold", "Fate and artistic inclinations set path for Diane Schillow's wedded bliss designs." Article by Linda Iaderosa. Photography & Styling by Fifi O'Neill.




My Lady Dye's paper favor bags are currently featured in the summer 2010 issue of Jacki Allen's Kentucky Bride Magazine. Article is on page 80, titled "Fuchsia & Orange



1 comment:

  1. Diane is one of the best people to work with . She did my son Matthew's invitations perfectly. I wanted a "royal" invite fit for a little king and she accomplished that and more. She just took the project and did more than I could have ever imagined. I have had a few parties and the invitations were not even close to what my sons invite looked like. I have to say it was the best decision I ever made. Anytime I am having a formal dinner or party . I just will not have it if Diane cannot do the invites. She is quite frankly, the best in this business.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you enjoyed my blog! Follow my work on facebook! See you again soon!

Popular Posts

Inspiration Board Designed By My Lady Dye

How Peachy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...