Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year Party Favor Tags! Celebrate In Style!

Get ready to celebrate in style with these custom handcrafted Happy New Years party favor tags! It's a one-of-a-kind design and can be customized in any color(s) of your choice! They are 2 inch round and double-sided, with unique text and graphics on each side! These tags were designed for the January month of the My Dream Sample Box, which is themed in silver and black with a motto of "A New Me". These sample boxes are different every month and all have a fun unique theme!
The party favor tags are printed on silver metallic cardstock with a 1/4" wide black satin ribbon tie. The two prints are mounted together with foam tape to create a 3D effect. Keeping in mind the theme of the sample box, I designed custom confetti favor bags to display the tags.  Of course, the confetti is made of recycled papers! If you're a party planner or some one who loves to throw parties, the My Dream Sample Box is perfect for you!  These party favor tags and many other fun samples will be in the January 2011 box so purchase away! Next month the theme is "Be my Valentine".  All these handcrafted samples will be themed in red, pink, and white!

Please keep in mind, that my tags can be customized for any event, so you can use them for baby showers, birthdays, weddings, anything! Just let me know what you want the text to say and what colors you want the ribbon, paper, and text/graphics to be! Larger or smaller sizes are available! Shop at My Lady Dye or email me for pricing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you enjoyed my blog! Follow my work on facebook! See you again soon!

Popular Posts

Inspiration Board Designed By My Lady Dye

How Peachy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...