Friday, January 21, 2011

A Fun Magical Circus Themed Birthday Party Invitation

Today, I am featuring the newest addition to my birthday party invitation collection! It's a fun & magical Circus Themed birthday party invitation filled with circus acts like an elephant balancing on a ball, monkey riding a bike, & trapez artists!  The stripes & circles add to that authentic circus feel, giving it movement and interest and the brilliant colors define the mood!  This project was designed to inspire everyone to throw a circus themed party!  You can theme any party, so this invitation can be customized to fit a wedding, baby shower, or any event! This My Lady Dye handcrafted invitation is energetic & festive and will definitely get your guests excited for the big party!
 I also designed a matching circular address label which can be used as an envelope seal. This element was designed just to show how detailed and festive this invitation set can get. The label features a magician's hat with rabbit!  An iconic graphic that has been used for years to represent magic and the circus industry. A symbolic graphic that many can familiarize with!  Like all my other designs, a full matching party set is available! Just let me know what you need! This invitation and all party items are available in any color(s)!
This birthday invitation will be featured in the "My Dream Sample Box" for the month of March, which is themed "Birthday".  These sample boxes are full of many different handcrafted items from many different designers.  All these samples should be very exciting as they all will be birthday related! Enjoy and shop for your box at My Dream Sample Box

Shop away for your My Lady Dye items!

3 comments:

Glad you enjoyed my blog! Follow my work on facebook! See you again soon!

Popular Posts

Inspiration Board Designed By My Lady Dye

How Peachy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...