Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Lady Dye Is A Sponsor For "My Dream Sample Box" - Featuring A Winter Wonderland Themed Favor Bag

Recently contacted by Cindy Soto, the owner of My Dream Sample Box and My Dream Party, I was introduced with a proposal to become a sponsor for her new business, My Dream Sample Box.  She has 11 years of experience in the Party/Event Planning business and has recently decided to branch out and share her "findings" and "sponsors" to other industry professionals, such as event planners, party planners, and wedding planners, as well as all those who just love to throw a great party or festivity, like your mom!  With this new concept she started her new business, My Dream Sample Box. It's a great concept that totally makes sense and is a great opportunity for all who are involved!  All her sponsors create samples on a monthly basis, each month with a different theme. We ship them to her and then she packages them all into a "My Dream Sample Box" and ships them to all those who ordered one! It goes on sale the 1st of every month and anyone can buy one! It's fun for both the sponsor as well as the buyer! It's like getting a box full of surprise gifts! You never know what you're gonna get and they're all great samples!  My Dream Sample Box is filled with handmade items such as candles, bath, tarts, gourmet food, candy, jewelry, stationery, party favors, and so much more!

I'm very excited to be a part of this great concept and business! I hope everyone buys a My Dream Sample Box, so they can experience and share all the great samples! You can guarantee you'll love the My Lady Dye samples! This month I am featuring a Winter Wonderland themed favor bag! I took one of my favorite items and fully customized it in winter white and silver colors, with blue and lavender snowflakes! It's so cute and great for the Christmas holidays coming up! You can use them for birthdays, weddings, showers, parties, and more!  Fill them with candy, popcorn, home-made cookies, gifts, anything!

To read more about Cindy's great new business and to purchase a My Dream Sample Box, go to http://www.mydreamsamplebox.com/  She is also on Facebook and has a blog.  The 1st My Dream Sample Box officially goes on sale on December 1, 2010.

Here's a sneak peak of the My Lady Dye Winter Wonderland themed favor bag!  Go to www.MyLadyDye.com to place your order.  The item is fully customizable with any colors of your choice and the print patterns are all designed be me, so just let me know what you want!
 Favor Bag Details:

Sized 5" wide x 3 1/8" deep x approx. 9 1/2" tall
5/8" wide double-faced satin ribbon tie
1 layered monogram detail (monogram, initials, message, guest name, or other)
1 decorative print or solid colored cardstock "flap"
Scalloped edge treatment at top of bag
*Larger bag sizes available only for orders of 100 or more. Message me for pricing. Colors may be limited pending on bag size.

Paper is available in matte or metallic finishes (colors may limited). Paper bags available in black, white, ivory, red, pink, yellow, orange, aqua blue, navy blue, lime green, forest green, teal, mauve (light purple), kraft brown, magenta/deep pink, and purple. Ribbon is available in any colors of your choice.

Enjoy and shop away! The holidays are right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you enjoyed my blog! Follow my work on facebook! See you again soon!

Popular Posts

Inspiration Board Designed By My Lady Dye

How Peachy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...